- What if I only need certain modules but don't need everything that's in Enterprise? Do I still have to pay for Enterprise?
- If I call support will I get an off-shore call center?
- Is Help Desk Premier difficult to learn?
- What makes you different from other help desk software products?
- Is Help Desk Premier ITIL Compliant?
What if I only need certain modules but don't need everything that's in Enterprise? Do I still have to pay for Enterprise?
Our licensing scheme is flexible enough to allow you to access the modules you want but skip the modules you don't. ?We will adjust the price so that you pay for only the modules you want. ?So contact us and we'll work with you to get you a copy of Help Desk Premier that works for you.
If I call support will I get an off-shore call center?
Absolutely not! ?Although at Help-Desk-Software we employ a diverse workforce, Help Desk Premier is built and supported in the USA. ?We do not outsource our support - ever!
Is Help Desk Premier difficult to learn?
Nah...with Help Desk Premier you can be up and running in a day or less. ?Some of the deeper functionality such as Escalation or Active Directory integration may require (gasp) reading the documentation, but overall it is one of the easiest help desk software applications to learn, and is highly intuitive.
What makes you different from other help desk software products?
Everything! ?Help Desk Premier is affordable, easy to use, and has all the features you need without any of the bloat you don't want. ?Many help desk software applications are highly affordable but lack any power to improve your help desk efficiency. ?Other products are incredibly expensive and contain modules that do things you've never heard of, let alone need! ?Help Desk Premier brings the best of both worlds together - we do what you need, but skip what you don't, and keep the cost very affordable.
Is Help Desk Premier ITIL Compliant?
There technically is no such thing as "ITIL Compliant" but Help Desk Premier addresses many of the critical aspects of ITIL. ?For instance, you can:
- Create a Problem and link multiple incidents to it.
- Control your changes with our Change Management module
- Map Impact and Urgency to Priority
- Control access management with AD integration and Password Administrator
- Control SLA's with our Escalation module
We offer the perfect help desk software solution when you are looking to comply with ITIL but still run a more traditional help desk.